[Magdalen] Kate Conant?

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Tue Feb 17 13:04:14 UTC 2015

In a message dated 2/17/2015 7:52:14 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
gracecan at gmail.com writes:

I love  these descriptions of WV--have never heard any of them! Now I'll
have to go  look at a map.>>>>

I'm always a bit amused driving down I-81 to the south.  This  highway
meanders through more than 300 miles of  Pennsylvania, but then  in
rapid succession traverses little stretches of Maryland and West  Virginia
before settling in for a long trek through Virginia.

In a blink you find yourself in yet another state.

David Strang.