[Magdalen] too cold to snow... was > Snow has stopped

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 23:36:53 UTC 2015

Growing up in Michigan and going to college on a peninsula hanging out into
Lake Superior, I too had heard "too cold to snow"... a quick google to sate
my curiosity found possibly TMI, but  info none the less : )

Lynn

http://www.theweatherprediction.com/habyhints/222/

My email has changed to: houstonKLR at gmail.com

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com