[Magdalen] Christ the King Anglican

Allan Carr allanc25 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 08:44:20 UTC 2015

The Roman Catholic Church requires all Anglican priests who wish to
function as RC priests to be ordained in the RC church. Clearly, they don't
consider the previous Anglican ordination as permanent and take the
position that that ordination never really happened.

>From your email, I don't see how your position with respect to every other
church is different. An ordination that didn't actually happen can't be a
permanent ordination.

--
Allan Carr