[Magdalen] Westminster.

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 15:31:18 UTC 2015

I love that a beagle won!!  And I was interested to read that this was one
of the offspring--or grand-offspring--of the first beagle ever to win a few
years ago.

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

It's a good thing Mary didn't have to wait for a Doctrine of the
Incarnation
before she said "Yes" to God.