[Magdalen] Westminster.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 15:36:38 UTC 2015

A good Golden is far from dumb, which is why they are used as guide dogs
and service dogs. Unfortunately, backyard breeders have screwed up the
breed a LOT, thus lowering the allover breed IQ.

Springers are needy and also very active, which is why we have
(regretfully) crossed them off our list of possible future dogs. We've also
downsized possible breeds, although whatever we end up with has to be able
to get up the stairs in our house. We both like pugs, having some
familiarity with them as parental pets, and although I am not a particular
fan of little dogs, thanks to Georgia's Koi Ji I learned to like Lhasa
Apsos. We are also rather drawn to the Sussex spaniel. A canine, however,
is not an immediate planned member of the family.