[Magdalen] Westminster.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Wed Feb 18 16:45:34 UTC 2015

In a message dated 2/18/2015 11:35:53 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
michaudme at gmail.com writes:

If they  were border collies or poodles,
they would have been able to read it  themselves.
:-D

My daughter has Jack Russell Terriers, and they are unbelievably  smart.
They are almost frightening in what they perceive.  For example,  they
intently watch television, especially if there is any kind of animal
featured.
They especially don't like alligators and crocodiles, and with good  reason.
A friend of mine lives along a Mississippi bayou, and I saw one of  their
dogs poached right off the back lawn.  Deliver me from 'gators and  crocs.

I always thought the American Crocodile was a diminutive, shy beast,
but a documentary recently pointed out that they have returned to  South
Florida with a vengeance, and they are routinely LARGER than the
alligators.

Ugh.

David Strang.