[Magdalen] Hospice?

Jon Egger revegger at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 22:20:29 UTC 2015

May the ashes for you and Marcie be a relief in the generosity and ease
that hospice can bring.  VNA (Visiting Nurses Association) is probably the
best possible nurses in hospice care, or homecare.  You two are blessed.

My hospice chaplian (who's one of the sernor deacons in our Community of
Deacons) and I had a fairly intense meeting with Dawn present.  I'm still
sorting it out in my brain.  It's all good, though...all good.

+++
Grace & peace,
jon