[Magdalen] too cold to snow... was > Snow has stopped

Clarissa Canning canplum at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 22:54:45 UTC 2015

yes my brother a Park Ranger for Isle Royal Nat'l Park would know this.  He
lives near Houghton. They do get piles of snow. I still have not visited
him there., It's it a bit shorter maybe two and half days drive being North
of him for the first time in Cold Lake. AB.  This year will see him at our
Summer home in southern New Hampshire where we will have my Dad's' Memorial
Service July 4th.  Hoping my own family of five will all be there, its been
tong for that too.