[Magdalen] too cold to snow... was > Snow has stopped

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Thu Feb 19 03:13:22 UTC 2015

In a message dated 2/18/2015 5:54:49 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
canplum at gmail.com writes:

yes my  brother a Park Ranger for Isle Royal Nat'l Park would know  this.>>>

What a great place to visit.  It's part of Michigan, but actually  much
closer to the Minnesota shore.  During the summer season you can  get
there via regularly scheduled boat from either Michigan or Minnesota.

There are a number of lakes on the Isle, some big enough to have  their
own islands.  Thus you have and island in a lake on an island in a  lake.

I would presume this year Lake Superior is close to being frozen  over.
That's apparently how the resident moose and their arch enemies, the
wolf packs, got to Isle Royale - over the ice.

David Strang.