[Magdalen] Westminster.

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 16:00:00 UTC 2015

I've never heard of that breed.

Six of the last eight dogs I've had were strays, and only two of them didn't work out, one of the strays and one that I got "on purpose" from the owner.
I expect my next dog will be a beagle, and I'll get her from the pound to be a buddy to my hound,  also a rescue.

Beagles are my favorites, though I've only had one of my own.

From: "ME Michaud" <michaudme at gmail.com>
> Actually I've fallen in love with Havanese.

A friend, a college professor raised those for many years.  She brought them
into the office once.... for a large (not giant) dog lover, they were very
cute and smart.

Lynn
My email has changed to: houstonKLR at gmail.com

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com