[Magdalen] kitty prayers

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 06:43:31 UTC 2015

I have read several iterations of this same story. The animal is generally
strikingly similar to a companion the people have had in the past, but
apparently not that same animal. It comes, performs some task, and
vanishes, generally not to return again.

I believe in one instance it came out of nowhere, stayed by the person
while another seemed to be threatening, and left when the other left, not
to ever be seen again.

If She minds the needs of sparrows, I think she keeps track of every dog
and cat.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford
on this Earth.”  -- *Roberto Clemente