[Magdalen] He blew the job interview

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 15:19:29 UTC 2015

My parents had a similar  story... Early in their marriage my mom met a woman at the office where she worked whose husband was employed in the same field as my dad and had recently lost his job.  Plans were made to invite the couple to at my parent's home. When the guests arrived it turned out my dad had fired the husband the week before. If memory serves, they stayed for dinner. This was in 1950.

Lynn

Sent from my iPhone

Karma WILL bite you......and pigeons do come home to roost.