[Magdalen] Prayers for my church

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 21:15:51 UTC 2015

Thanks, Ginger and Lynn,

The Bishop is coming for a Q & A on Tuesday evening.  Then when we met
with our interim the other night to cooprdinate our efforts he said she
was coming on Sunday.  Oh!  Surprise!  No courtesy notice to the wardens
or anything.  Our interim didn't know we didn't know.  Wonderful, eh?
It would have been nice first to have one Sunday to catch our breath
with the interim.  What's she up to?

Marion, a pilgrim