[Magdalen] Oscars Schmoscars

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 14:54:19 UTC 2015

I don't pay any attention to the Oscars and haven't for years. I consider
the Golden Globes and SAG awards to be more a measure of what might be
good, but in the end, I like what I like and damn the awards or the
reviews. I will, however, likely watch "Fashion Police" afterwards just to
get my cattiness out.