[Magdalen] Snow in the Valley

cady soukup cadyasoukup at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 17:48:41 UTC 2015

We got about the same here, with the final inch the "sintered ice"
(similar to sintered glass).

I shoveled off the back porch & figured The Remaining Son can do the
rest. He's never done it before, but there's always a first time.

The road is clear. The driveway is not (roughly a quarter-mile long).
Did not make it to church (could have made it on the tractor, but 15
miles on the open-seat tractor does not sound like fun).

Maintenance Weekend rears its ugly head. I took off Friday afternoon
for the colonoscopy (all clear for another 10 years), and yesterday to
recuperate from being knocked out - the brain simply did not recover
quickly. As a "reward" for taking time off, I have extra helpings of
web server administration questions on my plate today.

Very, very glad for sun, heat, electricity, internet, and a job.

hugs - Cady
contemplating the March church newsletter.