[Magdalen] Oscars Schmoscars

Jim Guthrie jguthrie at pipeline.com
Sun Feb 22 22:25:13 UTC 2015

From: Scott Knitter

And perhaps some day soon I'll see a film...I'll certainly look for
that one (whether the film Trevor worked on wins or not, I'd like to
see it...here's hoping it does win!). I keep thinking I'll catch up on

It's on HBO tomorrow, I understand.

Trevor is visiting his brother Jack -- Screenwriter for the movie Transcendence
which won an Oscar last year -- but not for screenwriter <g>.  And their mother
Suzanne is joining them tomorrow after the end of the retreat she's been leading
at New Camaldoli Hermitage in Big Sur.

And they're all celebrating the birth of Hunter August Paglen -- born to Jack
and Ali last month -- Suzanne's first grandchild.

Cheers,
Jim