[Magdalen] help / upload pdf files not working

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 20:45:37 UTC 2015

I'm guessing that when you make the drop down box, it is somehow expecting
only files with certain extensions, among which PDFs are not included.
There should be a way of adjusting the type files you want. If worse comes
to worst, choose *.* so it will include all files.  The PDF should show up
then.

Also, in the blank that will hold the file-name eventually, just type
directly the exact file-name and it should pick it up.  Make sure you
include the extension, which is (dot)pdf

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford
on this Earth.”  -- *Roberto Clemente