[Magdalen] Slimming the Diocese.

Jim Guthrie jguthrie at pipeline.com
Mon Feb 23 21:09:07 UTC 2015

From: Cantor03--- via Magdalen

>liturgical/musical) through the years.  There seemed no inkling  of
>any troubles to us rank and file laypersons.

I think you speak for yourself on this -- obviously there are quite a few
people -- clergy and lay alike  in not a few parishes who would disagree with
you.

>It all very disappointing.

You'll recall that this conversation started because of the virtual collapse of
the diocese in +Marshall's wake. The loss of personnel in Bethlehem because of
budget issues should be of no surprise, under the circumstances.

Cheers,
Jim