[Magdalen] Oscars Schmoscars

Juli Tarsney juli at tarsney.net
Tue Feb 24 16:16:22 UTC 2015

I'm with Ann on this one. I almost always watch the Academy Awards,
even though most years I have seen only one or two of the movies. This
year was a bit better - and my sister and I actually went and saw TWO
movies on Saturday, w/just a quick dinner break in between; we saw The
Imitation Game (which we loved) and Birdman. I had seen (and loved)
Boyhood last summer and was rooting for that one to win.

I also didn't care much for Birdman. I'm still intending to see Selma,
Whiplash, and Still Alice ...