[Magdalen] sorting photos interesting find

Judy Fleener fleenerj at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 17:43:48 UTC 2015

Today I was sorting photos and came across several of of our group
including at Ann Markle's installation at St. Raphael's, Kris Lewis's
ordination and a General Convention, I believe in Minneapolis.

The most interesting were from a Christian Education conference at Kanuga.
I recognized some of the folks, but not all.  The names on the back of the
photo were: Gillian Barr, Jo Craddock, Judy Fleener, Betsy Libby, and
Stephanie Wakelin.  I know that Deb Bly was there, she and Ana did music.

memories.

--
Judy Fleener, ObJN
Western Michigan