[Magdalen] Prayer Request Summary on its way...

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 18:40:45 UTC 2015

dear pub friends... for some time now I have been trying to bring the PRS
back to regular posting (it was on my watch when it stopped during the
beginning of several difficult  years for me)....

SO very many things are going on in the lives of each of us, our families,
loved ones and in the church and the world, that some recent events here in
the pub have propelled me to action this day.

I started with an old PRS (the last one posted), and updated it going back
to December 2014,  when I changed my email and ISP.  Please send or post in
the pub any prayers, new or past that you would like included that I may
have left off, or corrections to posts I tried to reconstruct from memory. I
also emptied many of the categories near the top because the info was truly
outdated - again, send or post anything you would like to see there as well.

I will endeavor to post the PRS every other week (saying this as I enter 5
weeks of business travel...) as I am able.

I am finishing up now, and will post soon. I know there will be a delay
because of the length, so it may take time for 'the powers that be' to send
it through.

with peace and love
Lynn

My email has changed to: houstonKLR at gmail.com