[Magdalen] Rant

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 05:56:07 UTC 2015

Jim, my heart goes out to you.   As my mom's world grows smaller with one
after another major limitations since her stroke 4 years ago, the more
unhappy she is and *everyone* knows it.  The circumstances are very
different I know, but the behavior/reaction may be coming from the same
place.  The only independence left is wielded over anything that 'gives', no
matter the consequence, who is impacted or how 'unlike' the person the
behavior would have been at another time and place.

Is it possible to seek out aids who can 'weather' this storm, knowing ahead
of time what is in store for them? It would seem that there are some 'old
hands' at this kind of behavior who might have a knack for it.

I hope you are able to rest a while in the golden hammock.

peace
Lynn

My email has changed to: houstonKLR at gmail.com

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com