[Magdalen] Beautiful drone video of wintry Chicago

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Wed Feb 25 11:21:39 UTC 2015

Wow, simply stunning - especially, as you say, with that music.  I loved so
many of the shots.  What is that wedding-cake-looking building that was
shown twice?  And the silver of the el in the rising sun at the end was
breathtaking.

No, the drones don't creep me out at all, any more than remote control
airplane/toys.  I suppose I wouldn't like it peeping in my windows, but
other than that....

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY