[Magdalen] Rant

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 11:54:17 UTC 2015

(((((Jim))))

I don't have advice but I 'get' this awfulness you are enduring.  My sister
and I took a respite weekend at our other sister's when my mother was in
hospice.  This did not please my mother...she said it was okay for us to
take two days away but I think she felt a lack of control with us gone.
Anyway, she had a hissy, was thought to be suicidal, and fired hospice.
AAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!  Suicidal was the last thing Mama was....she was
angry, mean, scared. We were worn out and worn down.  Eventually, Mama
moved to gratitude and peacefulness and trust.  This was not easy.

Prayers continue.
Ginga