[Magdalen] Oscars Schmoscars

Jim Guthrie jguthrie at pipeline.com
Wed Feb 25 16:04:59 UTC 2015

From: Jay Weigel

>"Spaceballs" was one of the absolute funniest.......I mean, a Winnebago
>with wings?  ROTFL.

We watch Spaceballs (and other Mel Brooks movies - Producers, History of the
World Part 1, Blazing Saddles, etc.) from time to time when we need a laugh.

When I started working at my last employer, the Operations manager had assigned
everyone with the password initials and then 1-2-3-4.

It was the kind of password that an idiot would have on his luggage.

When I was given the job of assigning employees to new computers, I downloaded
that scene from Spaceballs, and any employee who objected to a new password got
to see that little piece of Spaceballs.

Cheers,
Jim