[Magdalen] end of life documents (was Re: Rant)

James Handsfield jhandsfield at att.net
Thu Feb 26 14:33:24 UTC 2015

That’s the value of the POLST document.  It turns the advance directives, such as a DNR, into a physicians order.  If EMTs try to resuscitate someone with that document, they can be prosecuted.

Pennsylvania has endorsed them.

“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” — Nelson Mandela

Jim Handsfield
jhandsfield at att.net