[Magdalen] Life's challenges

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 17:49:22 UTC 2015

Prayers, dear Marion. A roof over the head is the immediate challenge, and
it sounds like your brother's house might be a viable option, whether short
or long term. It certainly sounds like God has just opened a window; funny
how she does that so often! Just keep repeating what Julian said....."All
shall be well." It will!

On Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 12:11 PM, Marion Thompson <marionwhitevale at gmail.com