[Magdalen] Life's challenges

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 18:06:50 UTC 2015

I think the important thing is to start now and work on it everyday, not
thinking about "how will I get this done?" There is no point in thinking of
the impossible.  One does not do the entire thing, for that cannot be done
in one act.  All we can do is one box at a time. One shelf at a time. One
drawer at a time.

And resist the urge to rush.  Rushing means eventually something gets
broken and someone sprains an ankle and the hard work becomes even harder.

But start now. Not tomorrow --  Now. Don't rush, but start now.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford
on this Earth.”  -- *Roberto Clemente