[Magdalen] Life's challenges

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 18:08:44 UTC 2015

Thanks, Jay and Jim.  Well, clearly I do have to lighten my load
somewhat, but the scale of this is very big.  Jim took all his stuff
when he left and so the problem is entirely mine.  Oh, I forgot. There's
another large Ikea bookcase in the basement filled with my LPs.!  And, y
es, I have a turntable.

The plan, as I see it, is to deal with Stuff as I can and then wait out
the selling period, which could well be longer than one might wish.  A
century house in a hamlet with no WiFi and no natural gas. You have to
love the idea of being in this historic enclave, which at least is near
Toronto.  Then when I am out, put the bulk of what's left in storage and
live somewhere for 6 months while I think it out.  While I am still
here, in my home, I can't really imagine myself somewhere else.  My
brother's place is a nice ace up my sleeve in this moment.

Marion, a pilgrim