[Magdalen] Rant

Marilyn Cepeda mcepeda514 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 22:12:30 UTC 2015

I do like the patient portals but it is cumbersome if you see several
docs!  The physicians in my family in the private sector do not necessarily
feel computerization is a great think for medicine in the short term. My VA
physician loves it as it is just check off the boxes forget individualize
get anything.

Marilyn

--
Marilyn Cepeda