[Magdalen] Life's challenges

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 23:00:11 UTC 2015

Thanks.  I'll get on top of it, but I find it very very difficult to
part with things that mean a lot to me, that have a story to tell, that
are part of my story.  I know there will be times of black depression.

Maybe I can put my bird feeders and multiple windchimes in my brother's
little garden .... :-)