[Magdalen] Prayer pats please

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 23:03:27 UTC 2015

I have been sick with one thing or another for the past month.  First
a bad case of bronchitis, now a sinusy head cold.  I'm running on
empty energy wise.  This weekend I need to lead a discernment retreat
that will mean several trips back and forth to Winchester.  I am
taking tomorrow off to prepare and to attend my goddaughter's high
school play.  Please send a few prayers my way that I will find the
focus and energy to do this work well.

Thank you,
Susan

--
Before enlightenment pay bills, do laundry.  After enlightenment pay
bills, do laundry.