[Magdalen] Rant

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 23:09:33 UTC 2015

On Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 4:12 PM, Marilyn Cepeda <mcepeda514 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I do like the patient portals but it is cumbersome if you see several
> docs!

Yes, there is that. :) We currently have access to portals for
Advocate, Rush University Medical Center, and two or three insurers. I
do spend some time going back and forth between a provider's portal
and an insurer's portal to line up bills with EOBs. And occasionally
it will get confusing enough that I have to print everything out and
staple related things together. But I realize this situation will only
expand as we get older!

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA