[Magdalen] Life's challenges

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Fri Feb 27 17:22:39 UTC 2015

Things could be worse. We've visited Carl Sandburg's home near
Hendersonville, NC, which, as the NPS notes "The home bends under the weight
of nearly 15,000 books." IIRC, the hallways are lined with floor-to-ceiling
bookcases. And, also IIRC, they had to get rid of about half their books
before they moved there.

I think we may only have a couple thousand.   ;-)

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com