[Magdalen] RIP Leonard Nimoy

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 23:27:03 UTC 2015

Spok has died. The world has become a little less positive, a little less
inquisitive, a little less thoughtful.
​​
Sometime very soon, there will be a very strange and wonderful discovery.
It will be a time for him to look with wonder and say, "Fascinating!"

But he will not be there.

  --  So far as we are able to discern.

Leonard, although we have never met, I am, and always shall be, your
friend.  Live long and prosper. The adventure has only begun.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford
on this Earth.”  -- *Roberto Clemente

On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 12:24 PM, Richard S. Crawford <richard at underpope.com