[Magdalen] From the Brothers:, Give Us A Word

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 16:43:34 UTC 2015

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: SSJE <friends at ssje.org>
Date: February 28, 2015 at 10:05:55 AM CST
To: Lynn <houstonklr at gmail.com>
Subject: Stop Compilation - Brother, Give Us A Word

To balance our relationship to Time, we first must simply Stop. Speaking from their own experiences, the Brothers suggest ways to carve out time for rest.

Questions:
Stop 1: Sit in total stillness for five minutes today. How does it feel?
Write your Answer - click here
Stop 2: Where is your invitation to stop during the day?
Write your Answer - click here
Stop 3: What taskmasters do you need to be liberated from to reclaim your dignity?
Write your Answer - click here
Stop 4: How do you picture a day spent “being” – as opposed to “doing”?
Write your Answer - click here
Stop 5: Where are you drawn when you follow your heart?
Write your Answer - click here
Stop 6: Are you content right now?
Write your Answer - click here
Stop 7: Schedule a day of complete rest: What does it help you realize about your life and heart?
Write your Answer - click here

	Share
	Tweet
	Forward to Friend
Copyright © 2015 Society of Saint John the Evangelist, All rights reserved.
You're receiving this email because you've shown interest in SSJE - thank you for supporting the Brothers' ministry.

Our mailing address is:
Society of Saint John the Evangelist
980 Memorial Drive
Cambridge, Ma 02138

Add us to your address book

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences