[Magdalen] Binge watching

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 22:22:04 UTC 2016

We came late to it also and are about to start it on DVD via Netflix. We
have just finished Deadwood, which, if you can stand the language (not a
problem for me, my ears are not delicate---or as the character Joanie
Stubbs in the first season says, "I speak French") and occasional graphic
violence, is absolutely amazing. However, I don't think we'll start until
we finish the new version of Roots.