[Magdalen] poor memory

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Wed Jun 1 22:43:10 UTC 2016

On 01/06/2016 23:24, Jay Weigel wrote:
> Becoming a grandparent changes everything. I can't tell you how, but you
> will know the minute you see that precious baby.

I'm not sure you have to actually see the baby.  Becoming a grandparent
has transformed me in a way I could not imagine - and that is when the
children are not blood-related to me.  Call it the wonder of life and I
find the whole concept of a single cell becoming a human being mind-blowing.

> And kudos to Annie and Ben for keeping the mystery alive! I hope all goes
> well with the birth. Will send up some special prayers for mom and baby.

I agree about maintaining the mystery, and join my prayers with yours
that all goes well with the birth.

Roger