[Magdalen] Timely c***noscopy query.

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 02:46:50 UTC 2016

As for the timing, I can only guess that there's some advantage to
doing your colonoscopy rather soon after the prep is finished, hence
the early-morning prep session just before your appointment. I think
both times I've finished and then had a slightly shortened night of
sleep before going to the gastro clinic.

Pancakes and sausages after the procedure, though! I deserved every bite.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA