[Magdalen] Prayer pats, please.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Fri Jun 3 18:23:57 UTC 2016

In a message dated 6/3/2016 12:34:27 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
mcepeda514 at gmail.com writes:

a  treasure for
seniors who fear impaction more than almost  anything! >>>>>>>>>>

I second that for Miralax.  I had the impaction problem once three  yeas
ago while hospitalized, and Miralax was not on their nursing  protocol.
In the end, I had to beg for Miralax, but it did save the day.

I "broke in" a new dentist yesterday.  I had called in for a routine  six
month
checkup, and the receptionist there for years informed me that my 30  year
dentist had retired.  He was actually forced to retire (he was 62) by  a
broken right arm and shoulder where activity like the practice of  dentistry
was not recommended for a year.

He retired instead.  The problem is that he did not inform his  patients.

The new dentist, who bought the practice and occupies the same
building built about 1990, is a local product (King's College
Wilkes-Barre,
run by the same Order as Notre Dame, Indiana; and Temple University, a  PA
State School in Philadelphia).

I was apprehensive, but needn't have been.  He is young, thorough,  and
with good chair-side manners.

David Strang.