[Magdalen] Happy birthday Gillian Barr and Ginga Wilder - June 3

Jon Egger revegger at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 21:47:47 UTC 2016

We now start the time in June with many birthdays in the pub.

OFF TOPIC: I've been watching videos about making candies.  The chef
sounded like he had a British accent of some sort.  When he powdered a pan
with what I call powdered sugar, he called it "Boston Sugar."

OBAng:
We're all sweet in Christ's eyes.

--
If no one has told you that they love you today,
let me be the first.