[Magdalen] Prayer pats, please.

Lesley de Voil lesleymdv at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 00:44:20 UTC 2016

Your old dentist is probably not doing much in the way of writing or
keyboarding at the moment, perhaps he should be excused.
My dentist of >20yrs standing retired at the end of last year. He sold
his own eponymous practice to a multi-state company. However, he
(Kerry) told me in September last year he would be retiring. When I
had my first appointment with his successor last month, Kerry had
obviously prepped Stephen well, for the latter was able to recall what
they had discussed at some time previous about the state of my teeth!

Regards
Lesley de Voil