[Magdalen] Satire

Sally Davies sally.davies at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 05:57:27 UTC 2016

I thought it was biting if only because one of the many things The Donald
is thin skinned about is his brain power, even as serious quesions are
raised about his cognition.

Fun as it surely is to mock this dangerous clown and spread that to his
uncritical supporters, I do sincerely hope that anyone serious about peace
and prosperity will use their own allegedly superior grey matter to come up
with, as Sib suggests, a more workable plan to sway people from voting for
him on the day as well as turning out every possible vote against him.

Hillarys fine speech struck many of what could be the right notes? Roasting
him and him alone...

Sally D <worried in a wobbly emerging economy>