[Magdalen] Some real love for the mother of the child at the zoo....

Sally Davies sally.davies at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 11:37:55 UTC 2016

Me too. John Pavlovitz also wrote an excellent blog on this story:

http://johnpavlovitz.com/2016/06/01/parents-if-you-think-what-happened-at-the-cincinnati-zoo-cant-happen-to-you-youre-wrong/

It is a good opportunity, though, to draw attention to the vulnerability of
wild gorillas and to the organisations that help and protect them. This
tragic death in the public eye should remind us that his entire species is
threatened in its jungle homelands.

Sally D