[Magdalen] RIP Ali, 74.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sun Jun 5 01:57:39 UTC 2016

In a message dated 6/4/2016 5:19:29 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, Allan carr
com writes

honored  he was that someone
> he knew to still be a Christian had accepted  Buddhism from him.

But I don't think Christianity and Islam are as compatible as you
apparently
have found Zen Buddhism and Christianity.

Despite Christianity and Islam being "of the Book" and descended from
Judaism, they have been historically very intolerant of each other.

IOW I don't think there are many who would claim membership in both
Faiths.

And on the subject of Mohammed Ali, his great redeeming feature to me
is his long years of dedication to helping the fight against  Parkinson's.
Having lost my best friend in the Upper Midwest to this condition,  finding
better control/a cure are a matter very dear to my heart.

David Strang.