[Magdalen] Thanks to all.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sun Jun 5 02:58:43 UTC 2016

I really want to thank you all for bearing with me (and continuing into the future doing so ;-)= , as I traverse long-overdue medical stuff.  Even Doc Hematologist at Stanford said "You're really hitting all the major points in a relatively short timeframe, aren't you?"  I said "Not me; IT'S happening TO me!"

And a shout out for those who mentioned Versed.  I got half that, and half Fentanyl (horribly, of Prince recent fame).  But like I said, I nearly swear they just pretended to put anything into that port.  But, then again, even though I was none the worse for intellectual wear during it all, maybe the pain replaced by mere sensation ("Sensation is senssation." - Sam: Johnson), IS due directly to the referenced chemicals.  When I asked and the nurse said Versed, I said, Hey! That's what I was instructed to request!