[Magdalen] Location, Location, Location.

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Sun Jun 5 18:48:23 UTC 2016

On 05/06/2016 16:57, Lynn Ronkainen wrote:
> Every Catholic parish and private schools that I've known of accept non Catholic students

Here in England (and I use that term specifically as the situation in
other parts of Great Britain may be different) the RCC us refusing to
open new schools because government legislation requires that 50% of the
places be offered without a faith requirement.  Have they not heard of
conversion by immersion?

Roger