[Magdalen] Prayers requested

Allan Carr allanc25 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 21:03:25 UTC 2016

Below is a message from my son Robert in Texas:

"Just got out of doctors office. Lymphomatoid papulosis. Benign Lymphoma.
Can cut it out and put a skin graft they hope lol. Going to check with
other docs for ideas. Nerve damage is a possibility. Will let me know in a
week or two about when I'm having surgery."

Robert's just turned 50. This is a pretty good size bump in his neck. He's
also going to see a neurosurgeon and a plastic surgeon. I pray he doesn't
get nerve damage.

Prayers would be welcome.

---
Allan Carr