[Magdalen] More USA Today.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 21:45:01 UTC 2016

David S> The front page of this national newspaper has an article that >
continues extensively inside about the extra difficulties women have
> in breaking through into the upper levels of politics, state and
> national. SNIP > It strikes me as odd with the demonstration of the strong
> women
> leaders in Europe for some time.

...wonder if it comes from having a long and difficult history as 'a
people'?  We may be fast approaching that having added a few notches to the
handle of the ax, sword, automatic weapon....and then in another generation
or so, women may rise to the top here (sarcastic but perhaps succinct take
on this).  Really we've been on the ascent internationally for most of the
time since colonization began here... and then we tidied up the world in
1945... and since then it's been a bit uneven, for a long, long time.

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr