[Magdalen] Houston weather report / grim

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 00:35:58 UTC 2016

The last 4 days have still dumped a lot of rain in/around our  mega
geographically sized city of Houston (remember that we continue to 'grow'
our boundaries).... this just in from the evening edition of The Houston
Chronicle:

HOUSTON
Brazos River rises to record level and floods area southwest of Houston on
Memorial Day.
The river reached a record level of more than 50 feet Monday in Richmond -
about 30 miles southwest of Houston.

The Monday mentioned is today...

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com